It has three main qualities. The first is to strengthen our focus and the ability to pay attention without being distracted by what is going on around us. The second is to increase our ability to process and integrate information, thereby increasing understanding and the logical application of knowledge. And finally, this formula helps us to work with the higher learning centres in the brain, and the 5th and 6th chakras, to improve our capacity to communicate with our higher selves and Universal Mind to allow higher frequencies of thought into our learning processes.
The Easy Learning formula will be helpful for:
- Studying and preparing for tests and exams.
- Activating interest in new subjects and new ways of learning.
- Dissipating mental confusion and increasing clarity and alertness.
- Those who have a tendency to get overwhelmed from too much input.
- Those who are easily distracted and find it difficult to concentrate.
- Children or adults who have been diagnosed with learning disabilities.
- Increasing the capacity to integrate intuitive thought processes into practical
action and implementation.
- Increasing the retention of information from reading and listening to lectures.
Easy Learning is composed of the following essences: Blue Topaz, Bunchberry, Lapis Lazuli, Star Ruby, Stinging Nettle, White Spruce.