Newsletter - August 2018
No matter how much we would like to live in a secure, predictable environment, things change. We often feel helpless, that we have no control over the situation. While it is true that there are many situations and events we cannot control, we can control how we react to them. While these words are easy to say, they are not so easy to live. Human beings seek stability, so while we might not object to change as such, it is the transition period (when we have cut loose from the old but have not yet anchored our self in the new) that fills us with dread.
Some people absolutely refuse to change, obstinately holding on to the past. This resistance to change is usually a fear-based reaction. Change is always an opportunity to grow, to cast aside the old and start anew. Luckily, flower essences are extremely useful allies that can help us adapt to change and make the most of it.
Here are 9 essences from the Pacific range that can help you to embrace and manage change.
- Balancer (Essence, Oil & Spray) for maintaining balance and equanimity through all change and crises
- Orange Honeysuckle for life transitions
- Death Camas for sudden and unexpected changes
- Grass Widow releases old beliefs and limiting patterns thus facilitating change
- Poison Hemlock for moving through transitions with grace and ease
- Pipsissewa for making optimum choices from your place of power
- Jellyfish for being in the now and embracing what is
- Pink Seaweed patience and grounding before new beginnings
- Twelve Gems change at a cellular level so that we are enabled to tap into our higher wisdom
See our February 2012 Newsletter for suggestions from other essence ranges.
The start of the school year is always a time of change, whether it is just adjusting to new classes or actually moving to a new school.
Below are some suggestions that can help children start off the school year on the right foot.
- Confid (Australian Bush combination) builds self-esteem and confidence, and helps children who are self-conscious around others.
- Pineapple (Spirit-in-Nature) builds self-assurance, for children who are self-deprecating, who compare themselves to others, who are dissatisfied with themselves.
- Lion Cub (Wild Earth Animal) is for children who are fearful or anxious and lack confidence.
- Cow Parsnip (Alaskan) helps those who have difficulty connecting with or adapting to new surroundings after a move. It also facilitates flexibility and adaptation to change.
- Corn (Spirit-in-Nature) enhances mental vitality - for new beginnings: a new school year, moving to a new location, making new friends.
Don't forget the many flower essences that can make studying easier by helping with concentration, memory, creativity and verbal expression. Click here for a list of useful essences.
Flower Essences can also be used by teachers and parents. They can be sprayed in the classroom or study area at home to clear the air and make the environment more appropriate for learning. If there are unruly students who cannot settle down, try spraying the classroom with a space clearing essence like Clear Sky (Fleurs de Vie) or Space Clearing Mist (Australian Bush). You can also use the Easy Learning Spray (Alaskan) or Calm and Clear Mist (Australian Bush) to help students concentrate and remain focused on their lessons.
The flower essences that help in school are not reserved for children. They can also help any adult who is taking a training course, starting a new project at work or starting a new job. These are times when it is useful to feel confident, focused and able to take in and understand new concepts and procedures.
This dynamic, experiential workshop is presented by Daniel Mapel, the creator of the Wild Earth Animal Essences. Through guided meditations, working directly with the Wild Earth Animal Essences as well as the new Healing Path Cards (french only), Daniel will introduce us to a gentle way of working through unresolved emotional issues from the recent or distant past, and support us in taking steps of growth and transformation on our healing journeys. In addition, participants will have the opportunity to deeply connect with the wisdom of animals of their choice and receive specific guidance for their lives.
The Healing Path workshop in English with translation into French.
There is still time to sign up.
15 and 16 September 2018
Chateau de St Ferreol, Menglon (Drôme)
Participation: 200 €
Contact Tiphaine Nicoleau at 06 82 06 49 20 - firstname.lastname@example.org
See the programme (French) on our website.
Training in the Wild Earth Animal Essences
- Level 1 taught by Eve Apprill (in French)
- A Limeil Brevannes (near Paris)
- 10 and 11 November 2018
To sign up contact Eve Apprill: email@example.com
These classes are taught by Nadia Jacquemin, the official Bush Flower Essences teacher for France.
Workshops September to December - Level I
- Paris - 29 and 30 September 2018 - Places still available
- Toulouse - 27 and 28 October 2018
- Romans sur Isère - 10 and 11 November 2018
- Genève - 1 and 2 December 2018
We are extending to end September our offer of a 15% discount on all essences in the Pacific range.
For internet orders only, while stocks last.
Flower, sea or gem essence - 15,73 € normally 18,50 €
Combination essences (see the brochure - in French) - 16,96 € normally 19,95 €
Roll-ons - 14,03 € normally 16,50 €
Spray for animals (see the brochure) - 17,68 € normally 20,80 €