Newsletter May 2018
The Rainbow Essence is the fourth of the Divine Presence Essences. It was created on the 11th of May 2017 in Glastonbury UK. The rainbow has always held a special fascination and attraction for people. The mythology associated with the rainbow is that of abundance, bringing great good-fortune and upliftment. It has been seen as a bridge from Heaven to Earth. There is great mystery associated with rainbows; you never know when or where they are going to appear or disappear and what happens where their light touches the Earth. Rainbows - or actually this Grid of Light - is always there, it goes right around and through the earth. The Grid of Light is an orb of oneness around the Earth.
The rainbow symbolises our multi-dimensional being. It is a physical manifestation of the embrace of the Divine, sending light into every soul that is open to receiving it. The Solar Logos Essence can be a very powerful and challenging experience. The Rainbow Essence can disperse that intensity and allow a gentler bringing in of the Solar Logos energy into the individual. The Rainbow Essence can be taken either prior to, or after the Solar Logos Essence.
- Is a gentler way of bringing the Solar Logos energy into you
- Makes you aware of your and the Universe's multi-dimensionality
- Allows the Christ Light to radiate deep down into the darkest places of your psyche to find qualities that may have been lost, buried or hidden
- By absorbing every colour into your body, heart and mind, it brings you deep understanding, healing and love from the Sources
- Makes you aware of your potential and to realise that anything is possible and that you can do anything
- Allows you to expand to feel yourself as a being of Light, connected to the Divine
- Is nurturing of your auric field and soul evolution
- Helps you to remember and to embody the glory, beauty, love and the limitless potential that is your Soul's essence
- Creates a feeling of support, protection and being nurtured
- Assists you to manifest the new way upon the earth - that of cooperation, love, respect, appreciation, peace and harmony
Exam time is fast approaching. Flower essences can help students to prepare and successfully take exams. They really make a difference!
Flower essences improve memory, creativity and verbal expression. They help students stay calm while preparing for exams and particularly when taking them. They also protect sensitive students from absorbing the fear and tension of other students. Finally, they can help students have confidence in their capacity to succeed!
Visit our "School, studying & exams" page to see which essences can be of help to you or the students in your life during exam time.
Open your heart to love, with horses and the wild earth animal essences, facilitated by Daniel Mapel.
This new workshop will benefit from the presence of the 3 horses of the host Solène. You will have the opportunity to observe and interact with them, as they choose. This will create a deep connection with horses and their wisdom; a magical combination which leads to a strong bond with animals and yourself.
26-27 May 2018 at Essarts le Roi. There is still time to sign-up!
The seven White Light Essences help us to more fully understand our spirituality and fulfil our highest potential. The making of these essences led Ian on a journey to some of the most remote and sacred locations around the world. This two-day workshop will include inner exploration and meditation on the essences as well as case histories, the story of each essence, group discussion and insights on how to best utilise the remedies in your personal or professional practice.
Date: 19 and 20 May 2018
Place: Novotel Charenton le Pont - near to Paris
Contact: Nadia Jacquemin email@example.com, tel: 06 08 80 60 32
It's not too late to sign up!
See the programme on our web site (in French).
Training for the Australian Bush Flower Essences (in French).
These classes are taught by Nadia Jacquemin, the official Bush Flower Essences teacher for France and francophone countries.
- Genève (Suisse) - 5 and 6 May 2018
- Geneva (Switzerland) - 16 and 17 June 2018
For more information on these workshops, contact Nadia Jacquemin on 06 08 80 60 32 - firstname.lastname@example.org.
During the month of May take advantage of our 15% reduction on the Spirit-in-Nature essences. Good for internet orders only, while stocks last.
These essences (formerly called Masters Essences) were created in 1977 by Lila Devi. They help us find balance, harmony and inner well-being so that we can become the masters of our life.
The 20 Spirit-in-Nature essences are prepared from flowers taken from vegetable patches and orchards situated in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada Mountains and on the Island of Kauai.
Take advantage of our special offer to get to know, or get to know better, these remarkable essences!