Newsletter December 2017
We would like to offer a bit of advice on how to make the most of the holidays.
- Don't allow yourself to be overwhelmed by all the things you have to do, by all the hordes of people in the shops, by all the preparations that are needed. Stay calm, don't panic - keep an emergency essence at hand.
- If you are particularly sensitive to the energy of other people and places, use an auric protection essence. Moving through busy shops can be exhausting at the best of times, (even more so with the Christmas crowds) as you "pick up" other peoples stress and add it to your own.
- Don't underestimate the effect of space clearing. Spraying a room with a space clearing essence before a family gathering can make all the different between tension and harmony.
- Heartfelt communication is the key to establishing loving, open relationships with others, particularly family members. The lack of communication, the inability to express oneself and to hear what others have to say are at the root of many of our problems.
Click here to discover our suggestions of how to stay calm and protected, to keep your environment clear of negative energy and improve communications with your loved ones.
To make your Christmas shopping easier, we are offering free shipping for all orders of at least 59 € (delivery in continental France only). The shipping costs will only be removed from your shopping cart when you have identified yourself with a delivery address in France.
Take advantage of this offer which is valid until December 26 2017, for internet orders only.
The price of the single essences will increase on the 1st of February 2018.
Training for the Australian Bush Flower Essences (in French).
These classes are taught by Nadia Jacquemin, the official Bush Flower Essences teacher for France and francophone countries.
- Genève (Suisse) - 9 and 10 December 2017
- Paris (NextDoor - Gare de Lyon) - 17 and 18 March 2018
- Romans-sur-Isère (Drôme) - 24 and 25 February 2018
- Paris (NextDoor - Gare de Lyon) - 28 and 29 April 2018
For more information on these workshops, contact Nadia Jacquemin on 06 08 80 60 32 - email@example.com.