Newsletter - June 2017
The Gaia Essence is the third of the Divine Presence Essences to be created, following Isis and Solar Logos. All three are Crown centred essences. They bring one's Higher Self and the Divine Presence into our body, mind and heart, creating an ultimate experience of the Oneness.
The Gaia essence:
- Creates alignment to the elements of Earth, Air, Fire & Water around and within us
- Forges a loving, protective sense to the Earth/Gaia
- Opens and aligns us to the transformational changes happening within and around us
- Grounds and anchors us on a deep spiritual level and raises our consciousness
- Assists us to let in and fully experience the Solar Logos energy flooding down on the Earth
- Helps us to be centred; connected to the Divine; present in our body, heart and mind and to radiate our light into the world
- Literally connects us to the union between Heaven and Earth
- Balances within us our divine masculine and divine feminine
- Invites us to draw the highest spiritual energy, Divine Love, down here to the Earth and to us as well
- It puts us back in our relationship with our Higher Self and back in touch with our actual divine purpose, all in a very grounded way
- Encourages us to feel safe with, and be more accepting of change and the ensuing flow of emotion.
See the Gaia flyer for more information.
Ian recommends taking the Essence on its own, not mixing it with other Essences. The Gaia Essence works hand-in-hand with the Solar Logos Essence and if is recommended, if you have not taken the Solar Logos Essence, to take it after the Gaia Essence.
The Essence Spectrum illustrates and interprets the 20 Spirit-in-Nature Essences, offering a philosophical overlay of these essences through tracing the maturing process of the personality. Last month we looked at the essences of the first quadrant which have a light, soft energy, similar to springtime and childhood. This month we will look at the essences of Quadrant II that express the fire of summertime and youth: Corn, Tomato, Pineapple, Banana and Fig. In the masculine half of the Spectrum, these essences all express a predominantly male energy - moving forward in life, owning one's power and energizing the ability to accomplish tasks.
Corn captures the masculine qualities of drive, expression, building and the desire to achieve. Its encapsulates mental vigor, vitality and bountiful enthusiasm.
Having harnessed the energy of Corn, Tomato charges into battle against our fears, blocks and weaknesses. Tomato, also called "the warrior essence", embodies the qualities of strength and endurance.
Tomato's strength leads us to the self-assurance of Pineapple which occupies the mid-point in Quandrant II. Fearless and invigorated, we develop self-knowledge and trust of that inner wisdom. Pineapple stands out as the essence of those who know themselves - their talents, strengths and their impact on others.
Pineapple is tempered by Banana humility, with its ensuing calmness reaped through the masculine qualities of reason and detachment from life's countless ups and downs. Humility is a quality of enormous strength which is often misunderstood or overlooked.
Like Banana, Fig possesses a mixture of gentleness and strength - the strength born of flexibility and self- acceptance. Fig addresses rigidity of the body and mind. It ensures that our ideas about ourselves and the world around us do not limit, calcify or constrict us.
We will discover the essences of Quadrant III next month. The Essence Spectrum Chart helps us understand the essences but it is not necessary to follow the order of the quadrants to benefit from their healing qualities.
Check out our YouTube channel for the latest video.
This month we have posted two videos from Spirit-in-Nature: Lettuce (calmness) from Quadrant I and Corn (mental vitality) from Quadrant II.
During the month of June take advantage of our special 15% reduction on all of the Wild Earth Animal Essences. Good for internet orders only, while stocks last.
These essences are created by Daniel Mapel in the Blue Ridge Mountains in Virginia, USA since 1995. According to Daniel animal essences help us go deeper into ourselves and heal our emotional wounds. They help everyone to find his connection with the Earth and with his deep inner Being. Each essence contains the energetic imprint of the animal but no animal is captured or injured in the process.