Newsletter - August 2018
In today's society, many people are so busy, stressed, unhappy or anxious about their personal situation or the situation of the world at large that they forget all the good things that surround them. They are so focused on what is wrong, that they lose sight of everything else. This can lead to a downward spiral of pessimism and despair.
Gratitude is a habit. It doesn't come naturally to many people - we have to work at it. But the more you practice the easier it becomes until gratitude becomes second nature. So make a point of seeing the beauty and goodness all around you. This might be difficult at first, but with a little practice you will find that there are a multitude of things for which to be grateful and the more grateful we are, the more joyous and fulfilling our lives become.
It is increasingly recognised that feelings of love, joy and gratitude are good for your health. When we are grateful, we radiate a positive loving energy to those around us, and we draw positive and loving experiences into our lives. The importance of gratitude cannot be overestimated as it provides a filter through which to transmute the darkness into light. It gives us access to a very high level of consciousness and wisdom that can help us to find effective solutions for situations and challenges that we are facing.
The biggest stumbling blocks to gratitude are negative expectations and victim consciousness. If we stop seeing ourselves as victims of circumstances, we can learn from life's lessons. When we have a positive attitude we draw positive experiences into our lives. If we project negative feelings and expect bad things to happen, then we are likely to attract negative experiences. This is the Law of Attraction.
Luckily there are some very effective essences to help us become more positive and to assume responsibility for our lives.
- Blackberry (Spirit-in-Nature) for seeing the goodness within yourself and others; it frees the mind from judgement, prejudice and negativity.
- Sunshine Wattle (Australian Bush) and Wattle (South African) for those who project their negative experiences of the past into the present; for those who continually expect the worst to happen.
- Saule/Willow (DEVA), Southern Cross (Australian bush) and Yucca (South African) for those who feel bitter and resentful about their lot in life, to banish victim consciousness, that "poor me" attitude, by eliminating old stagnant emotions and thoughts of lack and injustice.
- Pink Flannel Flower (Australian Bush) is a heart essence that brings you to a state of gratitude for all aspects of your life. It helps you to appreciate and take delight in the details and little things of life, to see and be aware of the blessings of each moment.
- Polyanthus (Pacific) helps us to welcome abundance into our lives by recognising and being grateful for what we have rather than focusing on what we do not have. Indeed the energy of gratitude is closely linked to abundance.
- Buffalo (Wild Earth) grounds and connects us with the rhythms of the Earth, enhancing feelings of gratitude for the gift of all life.
- Gratitude (Wild Earth) provides powerful support for cultivating and expressing appreciation for the many gifts in one's life.
- Frog (Wild Earth) facilitates experiencing the everyday world as miraculous.
- Turquoise (Alaska) Attunes the energy field to the ancient wisdom and sacredness inherent in all of life; helps us live a life of simplicity with gratitude and reverence for All.
These classes are taught by Nadia Jacquemin, the official Bush Flower Essences teacher for France.
Workshops September to December - Level I
- Paris - 29 and 30 September 2018
- Toulouse - 27 and 28 October 2018
- Romans sur Isère - 10 and 11 November 2018
- Genève - 1 and 2 December 2018
This dynamic, experiential workshop is presented by Daniel Mapel, the creator of the Wild Earth Animal Essences. Through guided meditations, working directly with the Wild Earth Animal Essences as well as the new Healing Path Cards (french only), Daniel will introduce us to a gentle way of working through unresolved emotional issues from the recent or distant past, and support us in taking steps of growth and transformation on our healing journeys. In addition, participants will have the opportunity to deeply connect with the wisdom of animals of their choice and receive specific guidance for their lives.
This workshop combines elements of Daniel's Level 1 and Level 2 workshops, along with brand new material on the Healing Path, and it is suitable for those who have done previous workshops as well as new students.
Daniel is known for his warm spirit and open heart, and his workshops are always full of joy, laughter and a spirit of playfulness. Daniel brings the gifts of the animals to life, and this workshop provides a wondrous blend of traditional teaching and deep personal growth experiences. Come prepared for an adventure!
The Healing Path workshop
in English with translation into French.
15 and 16 September 2018
Chateau de St Ferreol, Menglon (Drôme)
Participation: 200 €
Contact Tiphaine Nicoleau at 06 82 06 49 20 - firstname.lastname@example.org
See the programme (French) on our website.
From 1 July our office will be open only in the mornings, from 8:30 to 12:30, Monday to Friday.
If you are used to ordering by telephone or coming by the office to pick up your order, please note these new opening hours. I will be present a bit in the afternoons, but with no fixed time.
In addition to calling, you can also contact us by mail, e-mail, or through our web site.
Please rest assured that in spite of these changes we will continue to furnish the same service as before. We thank you for your loyalty and understanding.
As usual, we will be open all summer!
During the month of August, take advantage of our 15% reduction on all Pacific essences. Good for internet orders only, while stocks last.
Pacific Essences was founded on the West coast of Canada in 1983 by Sabina Pettitt. Pacific Essences a range of essences from the plant, sea and mineral kingdoms. They are subtle energy imprints of their source which can impact on the human energy system in a life supporting way. They can have an effect on all aspects of being - physical, emotional, mental and spiritual. They promote harmony and balance.
In the Pacific range you will find: 48 flower essences made in the pacific north-west of Canada; 24 sea essences (made with the energetic imprint of sea plants and animals, but destroying no life in the process) and 60 gem essences which are infused with the energy of the sun and the moon, 23 combination essences and 18 combination sprays for animals. One special feature of the Pacific Essences and what differentiates them from other essences is their correlation with the meridians, the 5 elements of traditional Chinese medicine and the chakra system. You will find additional information on the Pacific essences on our web site.
Take advantage of our special offer to get to know, or get to know better, these remarkable essences!