Newsletter September 2019
This new website has been in the works for the last 6 months. With a final push this summer we are happy to finally make it a reality.
What's new in the new website?
- Many of you look at the site on tablets or cell phones. The new site is "responsive" and will adjust to the size of screen. This should make it easier for you to navigate through the site on any device.
- The size and quality of the pictures has been improved and where possible there is an image of the product as well.
- The information about each product: type, strength, size is readily visible, without having to click on another tab.
- There is an improved search engine, where you can search by essence range, or throughout all the products.
- For those of you who order Custom dosage blends the procedure has been simplified. You can now enter the composition of your blend directly on the product page before adding the item to your basket. Remember to save the content of the blend, if not it cannot be added to the basket.
- If your order was recommended by a therapist, there is a field on the shipping page where you can add his or her name.
- You might notice that Fleurs de Vie has a new logo. It was hard for me to let go of the original logo, but I think it was a good idea. Change is good, right?? Anyway I like it and hope that you do as well.
Although we have done our best to have everything in perfect working order, there are bound to be things that need adjusting. Please let us know if you see anything that is not working properly, or if there are mistakes that need correcting.
To celebrate the launching of the new website, we are offering a reduction of 5€ with the promotional code BIENVENUE. This is limited to one per customer during the month of September.
Extract from an article by Pascale Millier on exprimerlemeilleurdesoi.fr reproduced with permission. Pascale is the Scientific and Pedagogical Director of the Laboratoire Deva.
The beginning of September can be difficult, not just because the summer is over. It can be hard to retain the benefits of the summer holidays and not to lose the energy regained in a very short week, sometimes less.
[Note: in French this period of the beginning of September is called La Rentrée. It is the end of the summer vacation months and the period where activities come back to their normal rhythm.]
The Deva flower combination RESSOURCEMENT is perfect to protect against the stress of La Rentrée, any kind of stimuli that can feel excessive or even unbearable after the summer break, or the race to get organized again.
It may be accompanied by the flower essence NOYER (Walnut), a Bach Flower that has facilitated La Rentrée for both children and adults for more than 80 years. More generally it is useful for all periods of transition that make you weak and hypersensitive, helping develop adaptive abilities and inner strength to move forward.
Or the flower essence IPOMÉE (Morning Glory), which blooms at a steady pace, always with the same vitality, helping those who have difficulty picking up the pace again or who fear more than others the possibility of losing their beautiful summer vitality with this renewed activity.
Or the flower essence VALÉRIANE (Valerian) to calm those who are nervous and exhausted by the sudden overload of organizational work for the coming year, school and leisure organizations, music school, sports clubs, etc.
We recharge our batteries during the summer break and preserving the good quality sleep experienced during the vacation period is essential for maintaining them. The Deva flower combination NUITS PAISIBLES helps soothe the mind and guarantee relaxation and rest during these times. It is advisable to take 3 to 4 drops at the end of the day, directly under the tongue or in a little water, and again at bedtime.
It's impossible to speak about La Rentrée without mentioning going Back to School, and its procession of emotions related to the unknown, the change of class or even of school, or also separation that can be difficult and even painful, especially when it's the first time.
The Deva flower combination PETITE ENFANCE is particularly helpful for young children during this period. It facilitates a child's harmonious relationship with the outside, brings openness, self-esteem and creativity, and if needed, helps the child overcome his shyness and gain self-confidence.
See also Fleurs de Vie's article on back to school essences.
These classes are taught in French by Nadia Jacquemin, the official Bush Flower Essences teacher for France and french speaking countries.
Level 1 Workshops
- Paris - 14 and 15 septembre 2019
- Tain l'Hermitage - 9 and 10 November 2019
- Geneva (Switzerland) - 25 and 26 January 2020
Level 2 Workshops
- Nantes - 16 and 17 November 2019
- Paris - 7 and 8 March 2020
- Geneva (Switzerland) - 28 and 29 March 2020
Contact Nadia Jacquemin at 06 08 80 60 32 - firstname.lastname@example.org.
See the programme (in French) on our web site.
Numerology and Australian Bush Flower Essences Workshop with Ian White
- Tain l'Hermitage - 13 and 14 June 2020
See the programme (in French) on our web site.
November 9 and 10
A brand new workshop: Living with Joy and Peace in our Hearts in These Times of Tremendous Change and Transition (see flyer - in French)
Contact: Eve Apprill
Tel: 01 45 69 61 08