Following is a list of situations where this formula has proven helpful:
- Accidents involving injury, shock, and/or trauma.
- Emotional catharsis and violent outbursts.
- Fear of flying.
- Motion sickness.
- Before, during and after visits to the dentist.
- After a fight, argument, or disagreement.
- After receiving ""bad"" news such as a death in the family.
- Divorce, job changes, and moving to a new place.
- Post traumatic stress.
- Before and immediately after surgery and during recovery.
- Abrupt and/or major changes in plans.
- In an animal shelter.
- In wild animal rescue and rehabilitation work.
- When transplanting in the garden and with cut flowers.
- For any transition, challenge, or initiation.
Soul Support is composed of the following essences: Cattail Pollen, Chalice Well, Cotton Grass, Fireweed, Labrador Tea, Malachite, River Beauty, Ruby, White Fireweed.