Use Animal Care for wild animals who:
- Are brought to a clinic because their habitats have been damaged or destroyed.
- Have lived for some time in pet shops, and subsequently in the homes of people, in isolation from other members of their own species.
- Are agitated, irritated, and exhibiting aggressive behaviour, which may be endangering themselves, other animals, or humans.
- Must be kept in captivity in a shelter, sanctuary, or zoo, because their injuries cannot be fully healed, and need to be handled in order to receive treatment.
- Are suffering from "toxic" interference from their contact with the public and need to release this energy so they can be released back into the wild.
Use Animal Care for domestic animals who:
- Have been voluntarily given up to an animal care shelter because their owners can no longer care for them.
- Have lived in conditions where the care given them was inadequate, the living environment toxic, and the relationship with their humans abusive.
- Have been abandoned and then rescued off of the street after a prolonged struggle for survival that included inadequate food and shelter.
- Are exhibiting self-aggressive behaviour.
- Live in large cities, are restricted from normal contact with nature, and are alone for much of the day.
Animal Care is composed of the following essences: Alpine Azalea, Black Tourmaline, Chiming Bells, Cotton Grass, Horsetail, Jadeite Jade, Lady's Slipper.
Animal Care is also available as a spray (60ml).